Do you or someone you know host many contests? Do you give out awards, trophies, medals, or plaques?
I’m debating on making and selling trophies for people to give out as awards. Since it is all online, I wanted to build up a system where you could see who has been awarding and receiving trophies. Anyone can purchase a trophy and award it for any given reason. In turn, I could have a news feed and/or publish the awards to Face Book.
So, the question I’m debating is if such a system would be beneficial. Are you interested in this system? I have lots of questions and need a few stakeholders that can tell me what they would need to make this work for them. I’m working at this idea with agile development in mind. I would like to get input from anyone who would purchase, award, or receive a trophy. We may exchange instant messages or email from time to time, as well as getting a few freebies along the way during each demonstration phase.
Here is a teaser of some user stories for the project:
- I can purchase a trophy
- I can browse available trophies
- I can see what is engraved on a trophy
- I can verify that a trophy is authentic
- I can see who has been awarded a trophy
- I can see who has awarded a trophy
- Trophies can be paid via L$
- Trophies can be paid via PayPal
- As an owner, I can award a blank trophy
- As the awarder and owner, I can clear a trophy inscription
- As the awarder, I can publish the trophy to Face Book
- As an awardee, I can choose to hide my trophies
- As an awardee, I can publish my trophy to Face Book