With my misadventures in being plagued with forum spam, I have now seen my traffic go down drastically. The number of requests are down, but so is the excessive amount of bandwidth.
I decided to venture out and find a bulletin board system that is free, and addresses the bot spam. One of the first hits that turned up was Free Forums. It was pretty simple to setup a new forum at http://dedricmauriac.freeforums.org.
I would be complaining at this time that it would take forever to update all of my links pointing to the old forums, except that I was smart enough to plan ahead. I had made four images that formed together to appear as one. Three of the images were links to my own website, which then redirects the end-user to the appropriate location. To fix the link, I only had to fix one file. The image appears like so: