I’ve tried many attempts to working around the PDO integer problem such as direct binding, casting strings as integers, and working with stored procedures. The end result was not something that I like, in that it involved me going back to the basics and doing some manual string replacement. It works, but I’m not happy with it. In other news, I’m looking at using a price tag object I made a while back to dynamically show both the price and permissions above each item. I need to setup a texture to page results, get a note card, or tie-in gifting options.
posted by Dedric Mauriac on Woodbridge using a blogHUD : [blogHUD permalink]