I completed my version of Tic-Tac-Toe and packaged it up for sale early this morning. I put a demonstration up in the shop. Their are four levels of difficulty: easy, normal, hard, and impossible. No one can win the impossible level, as the AI has a flawless strategy. The game only uses 1 prim, 1 image, and 1 mono script. It should have no problems on resources. It makes use of the new touch-based detection which is available in newer clients. I setup two vendors. One is for a transferrable game that you can give to friends. The other is for a copy version so you can setup as many as you like (but you can’t give them away).
posted by Dedric Mauriac on Woodbridge using a blogHUD : [blogHUD permalink]