Counting Away with 1 Prim

While Morgan Kincess and I were still competing to get the last donation into the kiosks before they went poof (over an hour later), I noticed that she had a few visitor counters around her shop. I pulled my latest version from inventory and handed it over to her.

She started modifying it and dragged a few prims off of it. This caused a problem when it was just down to a single prim of numbers. She renamed it and it was unable to identify it’s “global cordinates”. In other words, the script was not aware of what portion of text it would represent.

I got to work rite away and made a custom made “light” version of the counter for her. It didn’t take long and she was happy.

posted by Dedric Mauriac on Kusanagi using a blogHUD : [blogHUD permalink]

Comments are closed.

%d bloggers like this: